This Committee looks after the Playing fields and the Pavilion. There are extensive facilities to manage.
The playing fields comprise of 11 acres and was donated to the Council under a Deed of Gift in 1926 by a Mr George Kidston of Hazelbury Manor. There were conditions laid down for the use of the grounds for recreation which included the Box Cricket Club.
Today the play grounds contains the following amenities which include; the cricket pitch, two tennis courts, a national standard bowling green, children under seven play area besides a play area for the older children. It also has a basketball court, BMX track, football and rugby pitches.
The Pavilion is multipurpose and has changing room and showers for sporting events and public toilets. It is two floored with the changing rooms and accommodation for events and is also used by the Box Bowling team. The second floor has a kitchen and large open space which is extensively used by many clubs, groups and is able to be hired out. Contact the Parish office to make bookings for hiring 01225 742356.